WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Data you provide to us:
• Player name and password.
• Contact information (such as email address used to recover your account password).
• Your messages to the game (such as any chat logs and private in-game messenger logs).
• Profile information (such as background picture).
- Data we collect automatically:
• Data about your game account and game progres.
• Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, geolocation based on your IP address).
• Data about your device (such as your phone language, your device name and operating system).
• Data about your gameplay and your interactions with other users inside the game.
We also create a vHackXT ID for you when registering your account.
- Data we collect from our partners:
• Data from platforms that the game runs on (such as to verify payment).
• Data we receive from the third party advertisement service (currently Tapjoy) to prevent fraud and abuses.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
• To improve the service and the user experience. We want to provide the best service possible to our users, so we have a legitimate interest to collect necessary data to: respond to your questions and suggestions and provide player support, customize your game experience, manage our relationship with you and improve the Service experience.
• To keep the Service safe and fair. We want to ensure that all users trust us and to ensure a better experience, so we have a legitimate interest to collect necessary data to moderate chat (automatically or manually) and to take action against fradulent or misbevahing users.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA?
Apart from KFM-Solutions, your data can be accessed by others on the following situations:
• Partners working for us:
We have partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to KFM-Solutions' instructions to provide the service, such as players support, fraud prevention, hosting and chat/Community moderation.
• Other players and users:
Other players and users may see your profile data, read the messages you have posted (except your private in-game messages, unless they are part of the conversation).
• Other companies and public authorities:
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies, and provide it to public authorities in response to law requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our players or others.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS:
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
YOUR RIGHT AND OPTIONS:
If you request, you can access all the personal data we have about you providing you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
DO WE USE 'COOKIES'?
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
KFM-Solutions / Fuhrberg
Berlin, Berlin 10999
Last Edited on 2018-05-29